Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Nothing in particular

Fri nite, went Pitch and Putt. Learned new technique at the price of hurting of left shoulder, still don't get it though.

Sat, went boating, then went bbq at Barnet Marine Park. We got an extremely good place, totally in shade (thus wasted my sun block).
I did not eat TOO much, 1 beef sausage, 1 chicken sausage, 1 fish ball, 1 imitated crab ball, 1 beef rib eye, 2 chicken wings (w/o skin),
The beach there is pathetic, but I still went in and had exfoliation to the bottom of my feet.

Sun, went to church with John!!! We got bored together. Didn't get a funny priest this time.
Then, watched Team America at John's place.... slept thru the second half of it, not that it's boring, I'm just too tired. It's like South Park, puppet style.
Then I went shopping at Richmond Center by myself, for sis bday gift. Shopped for about 3 hrs.
Got 2 sunglasses, and a cute coin bag for myself. Got Dead Sea face gel peel, and seed that will have "Happy Birthday" on its leaf for my sister.

The coin bag is so cute, there are so many colors. Pale blue, black, white, red, green, and orange. I had such a hard time choosing, stood there like an idiot for an hr (in total) i think. They just look so cute all together.

I found a lil scratch on the pink sunglasses that I bought, I wonder if I can get it exchanged....

Went skating in Ricmond Ice Center and saw my coach, Kevin. He told me AGAIN (the 3rd time) that this time Adult will have the whole ice and asked if I'm going to the class. I said yes, altho I wonder if it's really a waste of time and money. I'm pretty sure what he's going to teach in class again, I think I can be an assistant coach.

I just found out that Kevin went with the StarSkate students to Grouse Grind. Most of them finished within an hr. The tallest of them only needed 45mins and 31secs, and the shortest (and cutest) took 1:06:29.
Kinda make me want to do it again and see if I can finish it in 50mins (or was it 55?) again like last yr.

No comments:

Google