Went to eaglecrest last weekend.
It's an executive 9-hole course, very very nice.
I tried to use the rented driver for 2 holes, disastrous, usually shot off to the side. Lost a ball too, I went into the bushes but couldn't find it.
Then I had the latte and super sweet biscotti. John had the burger and fries, I had a few bites of it.
Went to Surrey to see "The Island" with John's friend, and with John of course.
I like the movie, but there is something not quite rite with it, maybe it's the pace or the way that it's put together or maybe it's too predictable, I couldn't really pinpoint it.
2 comments:
I like how you just casually mention and of course John too......I would think something is up but you didnt mention his friend's name. but i do accuse you of gallavanting around and covorting.
regards,
Johno Johnovich
and I'd accuse u of slander.
Post a Comment