Monday, May 09, 2005

Disoriented

This morning. I woke up at 7:00am and was confused whether or not I needed to go to work. Took me a few mins to realized that it's Mon.
Had too much fun during the weekend... time just flies by when it's too much fun.

Fri nite
Went running with John on the track. Only did 10 laps with a break at 8th. Must be because I'd gained some weight lately.... my run is getting worse.
Had dinner at home and went grocery shopping. John got me Crippers :)... but then I'm never having them again if I can help it... it has 2g of trans fat every 15 pieces.
We drove around the park near the airport... it's all dark and creepy.

Sat
Went boating in the morning. Did a really good job this time.
Coach said "[My Name], You are doing a fantastic job. Keep it there." twice!!! :D
Half the team was missing this time. I got to sit at the first row leading the left hand side. It took some time getting used to... to sync with the person sitting next to me instead of syncing with the person sitting one seat up on the opposite side.
The gloves were ok this time. I think I've broken into them. I just found out that they were actually a bit large for me. I can fit in 2 thumbs in the thumb hole. But, at least now they don't make me sway when I'm paddling.

After boating, went shopping with John. We went to get tea for mother's day presents for both of our moms. Also got new running shoes. We walked around in Ironwood's Canadian tire. Didn't buy anything.
Went to Fisherman's Terrace for mother's day dinner. It was expensive. We had abalone , shark fin with crab meat soup, scallop with green peas, salted dried shrimp with green pea leaves, and a cold plate with bbq pork, chicken, pork feet slices, and jelly fish strings. None of us enjoyed the abalone... too chewy and filling. Should have ordered plates separately instead of a set dinner. We were just too lazy... we made the same mistake last last dinner too.

After dinner, went back to John's place and watched TV while he smoked cigar with his female friend outside. I just stayed in and hoped that I didn't get too much second hand smoking. The cigar did smell nicer than cigarettes...but just as dangerous.

Sun
Went to church, then dim sum with family at Gingeri. They have new dim sums. We had the salad with shrimp. It's very presentable, it has nice crispy pastry wrapping on the outside, a shrimp on top and a smal piece of edible gold.
After dim sum, went to Aberdeen center to pick up the cake, and then went home and ran on the treadmill. Only had time to do 12 laps.

Drove to New West for second mother's day dinner. We had KFC, second time I'm having it. I didn't enjoy the chicken too much. I think I prefer the chicken wings with bbq sauce more. They gave us a whole box of Hershey's kisses with the meal. It's not the normal kind. Half of it is caramel, and the other half is white chocolate with milk chocolate strips and milk chocolate inside. They are so nice.

After dinner, went home and watched "Charmed", "Desparate Housewives", and "Grey's Anatomy".

Missed out the half-day event, regatta, our team's first race :(.
Looked like they had a lot of fun. They did 3 races, came in 3rd, 3rd, and 1st.
Also missed out our coach's surprise bday gathering....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you missed out on the regatta but thanks for joining us for my mothers day.....

MKBF

Bunny said...

U r welcome =)
I had a good time.

Google