Monday, May 02, 2005

All confused

Fri nite
Went shopping with John.... (really?... or did that happen on Sat... oh nevermind.. yes this was on Fri).
Went to Canadian Tire. Bought Febreeze for my skates, I hope it works out.
Went to Daiso. Walked around. Did not buy anything.
Rented "Meet the Fockers". It's ridiculously funny. I hope the TV was better so that the ppl won't have ghostly white glowing eyes.

Sat
Did good in dragon boating. Got demoted from the 3rd row to the 2nd row. But, in the end, the coach said I did a good job :).
Did not go out lunch with team... not too many ppl wanted to join and my hair was all wet.
Went to Surrey to drop off John's friend's tax filing.
Went to see "The hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy". Very Sci-fi. I don't totally enjoy it, but at least it's funny at times.

Sun
Had dim sum with family. John missed out. We had very tasty lobster congee.
Bought pastries, mostly cream cake (Tiramisu mousse cake, and Green tea with red bean mosaka...a layer of it is green tea sorbet.... very expensive 3.99 per piece).
Saw nice mother's day cakes. Going to order one sometime after work.
Ran hard. 20 laps with 3 breaks.... over an hr. Left knee is hurting right now.
Saw "Deperate Housewives" with John.
Went home and saw "Grey's Anatomy".

No comments:

Google