Boating practice sux last nite.
The guy sitting behind kept hitting on my jacket.... said he's supposed to do that to encourage me to rotate more.... but I was already rotating as much as I could.
As a result, I was crouching too far forward than my back would like all the time.
My back got sore just a few mins into the practice....
And, I got a whole face of False Creek water during the race against other boats several times.
Good paddings
Using my padded pants and knee pads, I'm more willing to attempt new things and try out new technique. As a result, I fell a lot more but then it did not hurt at all.
I'm now trying double loop. However, I was always half a revolution short of my loop.
I wanted to start single axel too, but for some reason my body refuses to close in when I'm up in the air and as a result I always ended up doing a waltz jump.
No comments:
Post a Comment