Sun
Went to church.
Went to autoshow. I like BMW Z4 the best, and then mini-cooper, smart car, and beetle. .... as if I'm really buying a car :P.
My feet hurt just after an hr, we stayed there for a lil more than 2 hrs.
Had subway angus beef steak. It's nothing like steak, but didn't taste too bad. It's more like subway hamburger.
Went running on Minoru track. Did 12 laps only. My stomach hurt. Food was pounding against it while I was running.
Then showered, and went back to John's place and hang out.
Made fillet sole with onion, black pepper, and salt. Chopped too much onion and waited not long enuf.... many of them too spicy cuz they're not fully cooked yet. I'll be more patient next time. I'd already cooked the onion first before putting the fish in... still... should have tasted the onion first... stupid me.
Watched some simpsons and went home and then had to go back to John's place cuz I forgot my jacket... again....
Should have cleaned the tank... but no time...hope to do it Mon nite.
4 comments:
all maria wanted to see at the auto show were mini-vans, i think she is trying to tell me something...... :^P
that's absolutely not true!
i also didnt like how all these guys would try out the back seat of these new cars with maria.
:(
Yes. That was creepy.
Post a Comment