Thursday, April 14, 2005

Good and bad.

Bad
Had such a bad day at work.
The whole day I was looking at unaligned messy html/jsp code and trying to make it work. Not fun at all.
Somehow the submit() stopped working when I do it inside the iframe. I keep getting IllegalStateException (response is already committed...). It's as if I didn't put a "return" after my forward() call, but I did. It used to work and I did not change any of the servlet code. I didn't even check it out of the repository!!!!
I think all these works are unnecessary. Bad management if you ask me, that's what that is. It's not like we've lots of time. Everything was nice and dandy... and now we have to do all these works just to make it looks nicer??? (and in my opinion, it's not a whole lot nicer). Maybe I should just forget about the iframe and use jsp:include. It's pissing me off that I'm behind my coworkers now. I like to be ahead of others always....

Great
Had a really good skating today during my skating session!!! I fixed my waltz jump!!! It's about time!!! Been at least a year since I last mastered it. I'm so happy ^_^!! I hope I don't forget about it the next day. All those lunch hours staring at ppl practice did pay off :P. Lahlahlahlahlahlah. I think when I get more comfortable with it like in a month or so I might be ready to try single axel!!!!!! So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and I tried single loop and immediately followed a backspin. It worked the first time I tried it, but not the second, third, and forth time. I crashed into the board the 2nd and 3rd time and hit my knee on the ice. I think I should get those protective pads and stick them in my stalking or get those pants w/ pads sewed on. Last time I checked those pants were like almost 40 bux :(.

The trick
to the waltz jump is to have the left shoulder leads and right shoulder back. That way, the left outside edge would be more stable and I'm able to create a "tension" on the blade and ride on it. Even the coach said it was really nice :). So it's not just me.

No comments:

Google