Monday, January 31, 2005

Weekend

Fri nite
Went out with John's neighbour, Kim. He treated us Hot Pot dinner.
What a nice guy. It must be expensive since it's not all-u-can-eat.
We had ox tongue, fresh fish fillets, Taiwanese meatballs, and combo dish of wonton and dumplings. We also ordered spinach. Now we owe him a big meal.
Then, went back to John's apartment and played pool. I lost again.

Sat
Went to work for a few hours and went skating during lunch. Quite a lot of ppl but not as packed as xmas.
Saw movie with John, "Sideways". It has quite a number of hilarous moments, but in between I find it a bit boring.

Sun
Went to church, I paid attention throughout the service. It's all about how wrong it's to change the definition of marriage to include homosexuals. And, marriage is not a human right. And, we repects homosexuals but does not mean that we need to change the definition of marriage for them. I sorta remember that this topic is again talked about in at least the last 2 or 3 services.
My sis went out and rented Alias season 2 Vol 1.
We watched a bit of it before going to lunch together at Northern Delicacy. It didn't feel as good this time, probably I was not too hungry (tend to snack when sitting in front of TV).
Bought another hair band from Daiso, forgot to buy another basin and didn't have time to look around.
Saw "Hide and Seek" with sis. It was good. I like the twist, and I like Dakota Fanning. She's such a good actress at such a young age.
Since I ate so much, I had lots of motivations to run. Ran about an hour and walked a few mins. Bottom of my right foot started to cramp a lil at the end of it, as well as my stomach. No problem with my left arm this time, probably cuz I wasn't running too fast all the way. When I felt out of breath, I would switch back from 6km/h to 5.5 kim/h. It was a good run.
Then went to John's place and watched TV together, Simpsons, CSI, and a lil Family Guy. There was no Desperate Housewives. No pun intended.

Today
Woke up at 5:39am. Made 3 french toast, had 1 for breakfast. Also had skim milk.
Saw 2 episodes of Alias.
Then went to work, brought a oatmeal bar and the 2 french toasts with me. My car and I smell like french toast.
When I was almost on the bridge, I turned back and drove all the way to home to get my wallet. When I stepped out of the car, I couldn't find the house keys. I then had a mental picture of the keys sitting on top of my handbag and I was carrying it out of the house. Then I realized I had my purse with me all along!!!!! What a complete waste of time!

No comments:

Google