Last nite, went to Daiso and bought things for John.
Cutting board (I think it should be named as "Cutting sheet" instead), kitchen knife, stainless steel spatula (with blue plastic handle).
Also bought some snacks, black sesame biscuit sticks, and cameral cake mix.
Cut my fingertip while washing the knife. It's so unbelievably sharp.
Washed the lettuce for John and stored it.
We shared clam chowder with a piece of 100% whole wheat bread in it.
It's good but lacking some meat there...eg. fresh clams or fish.
Then we had a whole bunch of biscuit sticks, it's addictive.
We watched "24", with commentatary turned on at the beginning...
Today, woke up pretty early , about 6:30am.
Had breakfast. 2% chocolate milk, finshed the half red bean paste bun, the top of 2 paper wrapped sponge cake, and 3 pecan cookies.
Then felt sleepy and went back to bed for more than half an hr.
Then ran 30mins.
At lunch, practiced a lot of ugly layback and single flip. The flip was once very high, relatively speaking, but I couldn't repeat it.
My waltz jump still sux.
I figured out one problem for the clockwise backward crossover. My left skate should have been a lil more behind my right skate. It's a lil better today after I figured that out, but still it doesn't feel right.
For lunch, had a small forthy french vanilla coffee, Munchies snack mix, and half a Latte Coffee crisp.
Later tonite, going to a friend's gathering in a Japanese restaurant.
No comments:
Post a Comment