Went to Fisherman Terrace for dad and mom's birthday... again.
We had abalone and shark fin set dinner. It was ok.
Tried new recipe "Arroz con Pollo" and substituted rice with cauliflower.
Totally tanked. Too much water in the end. Should have stopped at 1 cup of chicken broth.. instead of following the recipe with 2 cup. Maybe rice aborbs water more than cauliflower and thus the overflowing water..... This will be the second to last time (I still have some leftover tomato paste) I use tomato in my cooking, flavour usually ended up quite blend. What a waste of time and effort.
Picking up on new series, Sanctuary. Started on Durham County season 2.
Watched the usual Medium, Smallville, Heroes, and House. No Fringe or Vampire Diaries.
It seems like my right blade alignment is finally right.... *touchwood*
However, my left is now starting to give me trouble.
1 comment:
I thought that dinner was ok, but like you say, too much water... The chicken was good, and I liked all the peppers.
JD
Post a Comment