Worked a bit on Sat. Had such a hectic week. One of the days, I only had 3 hrs to work on my own stuff and all the other time doing support.
Tried out new recipe, "Stir Fry Rice Noodles". It turned out pretty good except that I didn't really like the marinate I'd used with the beef.
Watched Bruno. Extremely bad.
Went to driving range, continue to suck.
Skating-wise, I didn't have much alignment issue last week. Although I've noticed that my right ankle bone is hurting a bit after a while... maybe I need some more boot punching.
Started layback, had no idea what I was doing. But, I'm starting to notice how my blade should feel underneath me.
Changing my waltz jump prep, having much less swinging-around issue. Key is to "step out" left foot (and the right backward outside skating edge becomes forward inside edge) at an angle (45 degree-ish relative to your path). Because of the "step out", the right side of the body is very much behind (and does not cross much the "vertical mid-line" of my body). Because of that, when I bring the right foot up it can only go up and not around. I'm still tweaking the angle that I should step out and how much lean I should use while stepping out. When I feel comfortable and gutsy enuf, maybe I can try axel.. hohoho.
No comments:
Post a Comment