Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Great long weekend

Had a really great long weekend. Did zero cooking and work :P.

Fixed my computer problem on Sat morning after a clean wipe and re-install. No more internet problem. Somehow the upgrade to Snow Leopard failed. Although the airport said online, my browser won't load anything. Same with my neighbour's open-to-public network that I picked up. Same thing with plain old ethernet connection. Something screwed up the interface.

Went to coquitlam and had my sharpening done and learned that I needed to replace my blade soon. The sharpening is now beginning to shave off the first toe pick. It's about time... been almost 8 yrs that blade. Went to Superstore @ Coquitlam and did my grocery shopping there.

Had family dinner w/ both sides of our family @ Fisherman Terrace. Lots of good food.

Sun did the usual thing. Went to church, then to parent's place to clean up the fish tank. Then, back home and did a bit of vacuuming.

Saw "I love you, man". It wasn't a big blockbuster but it was good and light.

Mon morning, did more cleanup because a friend of mine was coming from dt to visit me. Cleaned the bathroom floor, countertop, and mirror, even the scale inside the bathroom. For the kitchen, I only did the floor and one part of the countertop due to time constraint... and laziness.... and I'd probably mess it up Mon nite anyway... after cooking dinner.
Went to Richmond Public Market, waited for my friend a bit. Got bored and then walked to Richmond Center. Met a friend of mine in Richmond Center. We chatted a bit about golf and work, and he drove me back to richmond public market to meet my other friend.
Brought my friend up to my place and we talked about life and stuff and realized I had a lot of work to do to save my plants... I guess I'm not really a plant lover and maybe should have stick with plastic plants.

Went to Wii party @ my other friend's place. Lots of ppl showed up. It was a lot of fun and good food and from there I got my Mon's dinner taken care of =).

1 comment:

Petti said...

Glad you enjoy it. Thanks for helping out at the grill. :)

Google