All shops have extended hrs for the holiday season, even SuperStore have them.
Both weekends, I spent my day shopping walking around. It's so much fun.
I got new jacket from Fairweather, new workout pants and shirt from Zellars, jean from Siren, slippers from JYSK. All were great deals. A lot of stores have their jeans priced at $29.xx!! Even Old Navy couldn't compare.... they had their jeans starting from $30.
Bought kayan coconut spread from Smart & Save. They use that kind of jam in Singapore. It's pretty good.
Also bought almond cookies.... they're so good. On sale for $3.xx, they were usually 4.xx or even 5.xx.
Finally dropped off some wedding pics to our groomsman/MC. It's so hard to get ahold of him....
Had my first ever review since the Glenayre days. Basically what I wrote down was in the review. Maybe I should have given myself an even higher score so that there were even more room to go down when they calibrated my scores.. haha. Nah. I think it's pretty good given how short a period I've worked here. Also, the % is prorated, e.g. if u came in June, then the % that u're going to get is going to be the original % given to u divided by 2.
1 comment:
thanks for your patience in dealing with the MC. he stood us up on tuesday. but we had fun browsing the new age book store, the wine store and the pie place next door. kind of like pushing daisies. you did all the driving, and then i forgot my wallet so you bought us a burger at vera's which was charbroiled and burnt.
Also, we went to look at xmas lights, the one on blundell and palmer were dissappointing this year.
Post a Comment