Friday, June 29, 2007

Word 97 Pinball

I accidentally found this out.

Here goes!
I too had problems, but got it to work. This is what I did.
1. Open a new document in Word.
2. Type the word Blue (with a capital B).
3. Select the word Blue, by either double clicking on it or using the mouse.
4. Go to Format>Font.
5. Select Font Style:Bold and Color:Blue > Click OK.
6. Hit End to bring the cursor to the end of the word.
7. Type one space then type a single quotation mark (this can be found under
Insert>Symbol>Normal Text> Top row beside the & symbol.
8. Type another space and then one last quotation mark.
9. Go to Help>About Microsoft Word.
10. Left click the mouse once on the Word Icon (in blue on the left hand
side).
11. You should get a black screen for a few seconds and then the pinball game
will appear on the left hand side of the screen. On the right side of the
screen you will see a scrolling list of the development team.
12. Use Z for the left flipper and M for the right one.
I hope this helps. Good Luck!

No comments:

Google