Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Big Sale

The Bay is having a big sale.
I bought bedding stuffs that I had originally added in my registry, some at 40% off, some at 30% off. What a great deal! I'd only removed them from the list cuz they were listed at discontinued and were very hard to find. Then, all of a sudden there is a whole shelf of them. Altho I did have a hard time finding the matching pillow shams for one set. I got the last two. Now I just need 4 huge pillows for them. I'm thinking of using them as a temporary headboard for now.... don't think i've enuf time to build a headboard.

I already got gifts from my friends from overseas. So happy :D.

I was going to pick picture order for my slideshow last nite but instead I watched "How not to Decorate" and a bit of "Sarah's House". I only managed to download some new pics and photoshoped 2 dirty dishes.

No comments:

Google