Started making some centerpieces with my future in-law.
It was much harder than I thought, or not as easy as I thought to excel in it.
We spent half a day and only made one and a half. We have about 13 more to go...
But, worse come to worse we'll just have it at some of the tables and not all.
Went to Centro display center.
The floor is so NICE!! Later found out that they're actually laminate.
I now have second thought about painting the living room. Maybe I'd like to have dark floor with "white" wall in the future.
Went to check out a 2nd hand plasma TV. It's not as good as I thought. I've decided not to buy it eventho its price is not too bad. But, I either want something very good or not at all.
Work
Started working on Mon. It's so WARM at that place and SO quiet!! So comfortable!! No more wearing big jacket inside my cube and still feeling cold.
After about 11 hrs..... I successfully deployed something I had never ever heard of, BIRT, Business Intelligent Report Tool.
Still trying to figure out how to do it with build.xml and not doing it manually like a stupid person.
Joined their running group. Did 55mins of it today. We did intervals, 2 mins fast, 3 mins slow and so on. I could barely catch up, my heart not my legs..... feeling chest heavy...
No comments:
Post a Comment