Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Happy New Year!!

Just like that a year went by...

Did some more shopping and some more dim sum during new year.

Had guiness and pomtinis. Guiness looks good but doesn't taste too good. Pomtinis is much better, but I still like Mike's Hard Lemonade more. I'd like to try the Lychee drink sometime in my life.
We finally lifted the tank onto the stand. I'm still not sure whether I want to put soil into the big tank or not.....probably half soil and half gravel.
I still need to buy like 10 onion plants and many pebbles.
Went to Green Element for xmas dinner. It's such a beautiful place.

Orange brandy duck breast with alaska king crab xmas dinner set.

Lobster bisque, salad, duck breast and alaska king crab, french vanilla apple pie. Also a very strong hk style milk tea to follow.



















Ox tongue spaghetti and mango frappe.



















They have a salt water fish tank, but it's quite small, not very impressive.





























Started on Stephen King's "Lisey's Story". Finished "The Time Traverler's Wife".
Went back to my morning running routine. After a 4 mths hiatus, I felt so out of shape.

Had chocolate fondue with sis and her friend. It's so good. We had a lot of left overs. I'm finishing it lil by lil everyday....
Went to friend's place for xmas dinner. Yummy yummy food.
Haiwaiian pizza and Chicken with ham pizza.
Whole scallop with garlic on top.
Pan fried shrimp with onion and tomato.
Sushi party plate.
And, mango cake with real mango slices on top!!

Got more gift :). Chocolates and a pepper and salt set.
Went to Ricco cafe to see my high school friends.
I ordered a mango green tea drink (no milk, no pearl). It didn't taste that good. Too mango...if that makes sense.
Heard that a friend of mine is getting married in May in Italy. mmm..... should i invite myself over and have a italy trip at the same time?

No comments:

Google