Thursday, August 17, 2006

Pitch and Putt

Went to "Central" after work. I's surprised that I had energy to finish all 18 holes, altho most of them I did badly. However, I did get a "4" for several, and for one hole I only putted once, it was the best putt that I'd ever done. Maybe it's the chips and cookies that I had before helped. I was using rental club and I found that my own club was actually a lil too short for me. I bought it too short cuz at that time I didn't know the correct stand.

There were ducks and seagulls and turtle. The turtle was sunbathing on top of a rock when we just came in. I saw some lil fishes near the rock, but the duck was ignoring them. They might be too small to worth the trouble. Quite a few ppl were feeding the ducks..... altho I'm not too sure that ain't breaking the law.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that was a fun day, we'll have to do that again sometime.

Regards,

72

Google