Went to Tivoli.
Got "Seafood pantatelle". John ordered the "Baseball steak". He's also supposed to get wasabi mashed potatoes with his order, but I didn't taste any wasabi in it. My pasta was very good, but the size of it is too overwhelming. I felt a lil sick in the end, too much cheese in the sauce, too much fat. After the dinner, we had a nice walk back to John's place and watched TV. It was a very nice evening... oh except that I became stinky in the end... spilled cheese sauce all over my pants and jacket.
Went skating on sunday, super crowded. A girl was doing sitspin combinations, one of which had a bielmann spin in it. It was nice. I wish I had more time to skate during the weekday... but it's been too busy at work and I got too lazy to drive all the way to the rink.
Saw 2 movies. Got "Charlie and the chocolate factory" from the library. It was very good! Style of it reminded me of "Edward Scissorhands". I don't quite understand why they still have to live in the same rotted house in the end tho...
The other movie was "The Iron Giant" on TV. It's very much like "NausicaƤ of the Valley of Wind", especially the giant. It's quite emotional.
Went to SaveOn, there wasn't much sample to try on. The fruit popsicle that we got there was very good.... finished it too quickly tho.
Finished "A complicated kindness". At first it's too narrative, but in the end I got used to it. It's light and funny but not much of a storyline.
Started on "Bluebeard's Egg".
No comments:
Post a Comment