Taste of the City
Me and my sister each spent $15 on the tasting tickets and we parked $5 for 3 hours, 3 blocks away from the event.
We had...
Beaches Restaurant @ Coast Tsawwassen
- Mango and chocolate cheesecake
- Butter chicken with Naan bread
Maurya Indian Cuisine
- Chicken samosa (I skipped this one)
Sate Satu Restaurant
- Dutch Meatballs
Patisserie Lebeau (THE BEST)
- Liege Waffle & Chocolate Ganache
- Liege Waffle with Creme Anglaise & Fruit
- Liege Waffle Bread Pudding
Senova
- Salt Cod Fritters
O'Doul's Restaurant & Bar (THE BEST)
- Pesto marinated lamb chop (I skipped this one)
- Ravioli Agnollita
Ashiana Tandoori
- Vegetable Samosa
Century
- Virgin Mojito
Joey's Restaurant
- California Sushi Tacos
(wanted to try the chocolate raspberry tart, but we didn't have enuf ticket)
(they have one hot chef there, wearing sunglasses looking very cool)
Fennie's Bistro didn't have much, just a bite-size roast beef sandwich. So, we skipped it.
After the event, we headed back to Richmond.
Went across the street and went to the open house. They had just reduced their price $5k, but so far no offer.
Saw "Lady in the water" with John. It's quite unique, but I wouldn't say that it's the best movie this year.
1 comment:
My favourite movie so far this year that we saw together is V for Vendetta. Lady in the water wasn't as bad as I expected. I can see why critics don't like it though.
sounds like you had a lot, I enjoyed the mojito.
Post a Comment