Did volunteer on Sat morning for Silver and Gold tests at my club. There actually wasn't much to do, except ticked one person's name and ate a few mini muffins and had tea. The skaters were not from my club, but I do recognize one of the parents, probably saw her from 8-rink.
After that I just went to the library and did Sodoku. I'm like addicted to it now.
At the library got lime diet coke (forgot that it had caffeine in it) and nature honey and oat bar for lunch.
Afterwards I skated for 2.5 hrs and then went to see John. We didn't do much, just watched TV together and had turkey sausages and some fruits that I brought over.
I screwed up the Sodoku twice, but fixed it when I was in John's place.
Then, went over to friend's place for the big wedding day schedule discussion.... till 11:00pm. I had a few snacks, some potato chips and very good fruit salad with orange, cherry, lychee, grape, and apple.
Went to church then had dim sum with family at Richmond Center. Visited Pet Habitat. Touched a snake, it's unexpectedly warm. I would have asked to hold it if my mom wasn't with me. Then we went over to Aberdeen Center and got me a new phone, Motorola SLVR L7. It is time to retire my old phone, I can't even turn it on without lifting half of the cover out.
Afterwards, I just went home and played with my new phone, had supper and watched TV, 8 mile. 8mile is a bit boring and I slept at 11 and didn't watch the last 30mins of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment