Monday, June 19, 2006

Blades realignment ... what a hassle

Brought my skate in my fri to relign the blades. Afterwards I tried it out and I had my first ever centered scratch spin (on the left foot). However, it totally screwed up my backspin (on the right foot). So, I brought it back in again on the next day, and they spent like almost an hr on it. Tried it again, much better but still I can't get the spin back w/o wobbling all over. I think I would ask him to put back where it was before.....or should I try a few more sessions to get used to it... nah....
I also got new insoles, from the kid that he was servicing before me. Charged me $30. She bought superfeet insoles and left the original ones behind. I doubt that they charged her $30 less.

No comments:

Google