Thurs nite
Did edge exercises. Coach threw glove at me because I didn't do it correctly, skate in a straight line then only stand on one skate and sneak out the other skate from under. I's supposed to have a straight line from body to hip, but I hunched over when I extended the other leg from behind.
Skated the first 40secs of the program with my music. I was horrible, couldn't keep up with the music.
Fri nite
Still working on camel spin, body and legs still crooked when spinning.
Demonstrated Lee what the first 40 secs of my program is like. I again did it horribly, I forgot what I was doing in the middle of my simplistic footwork. I'm such a slow person. In my spiral sequence, I was supposed to catch the free leg with my right hand for the second spiral, but I got embarrassed and just did the ugly aeroplane like spiral. Lee took my music home and said she'd make it longer for me. We also tried salchow, falling leave, then flip combination, and a loop-loop combination.
No comments:
Post a Comment