Monday, December 12, 2005

And another weekend

Sat
Felt like I had an open faucet on my face, had a really bad case of cold. Actually it started on Fri. I skipped my Fri's practice because of it and went out lunch with coworkers instead.
I went chocolate shopping with sis in the morning. We went to "Over the moon" on Broadway. It's so tempting to just buy the chocolates for ourselves. I got chocolates for John's auntie, a nut cluster package.
Then we went to Blundell mall to pick up mom's gift and I got Buckley's since Benylin didn't do a thing for me this time.
Later in the evening, I went to see a movie with John, "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe". It was very well done. All the animals looked very realistic. I so wanted to touch the lion myself. The story itself is a bit simplistic as I'd expected since it's intended for kids. We didn't get in early enuf and got seats at the front and on the far right. It wasn't too bad, we got tons of space for our legs. The only thing that I didn't like about it was that there was a lot more ppl walking in front of us during the movie. The skewed view was ok I got used to it after several mins.

Sun
Felt very lazy and tired. I went to church in the morning and just stayed home all day. I edited the music again, I had extended it and now I have 15-19secs to cut down. It's so hard.
Later, John picked me up and we went grocery shopping together again.
We went to Costco but only stayed there for 15mins max. The line-up was pretty crazy.
We ended up going to London Drugs instead.
At supper, mom cooked delicious ribs. The sauce that she used was made in Korean and it's made with pear and had MSG in it. It was so very tasty but mom technically didn't have any cuz the meat was too tough for her.
There was no "Desparate Housewives" today, only "Grey's Anatomy".
And, John said I missed the last part of "Simpsons" but I was so sure that I'd watched it till the end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

narnia was quite good.....
costco was crazy, I am still curled up in the fetal position at the mere thought of the parking lot and the lineup....

Anonymous said...

i didn't know that you had net nanny software on your comp or should I say net gestapo.
I am addicted to sudoku.... :^)

Google