Friday, September 30, 2005

TV shows

When I was having my skating class, 3 of my favorite TV shows were on, at the same freaking time.
"Alias", "The O.C.", and "Smallville".
I asked my sister to tape "Alias" for me, while she watched the other shows, mostly "The O.C." and caught the ending of "Smallville", the last few mins of it.
When I got back home, sis was watching the taped "Alias". At that time, there was a new TV series on that I'd like to check out as well, "Night Stalker". But, because my sis wanted to watch the tape, I didn't get to watch that as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

too many good quality scripted tv shows not enough time. it seems like in order to compete with all the reality tv shows, scripted tv are becoming more real in the sense they are becoming more graphic.....or are they becoming more melodramatic and over the top.....

Bunny said...

yes they r. i still like prison break, but not nip/tuck...

Bunny said...

guess what? they r repeating smallville in Space channel :).

Google