Just like that a year has come to pass.
My resolution for the new coming year is to be healthy.
Recently introduced to Greens+. Now I'm on a supplement diet that includes Greens +, Ultimate One multi-vit, salmon oil, and 1:1 Cal-Mag (taking it for the Mag in it). Hopefully, my headache will stay gone. I'm just sick of having to take Advil again and again ....
Haven't been able to go skating for 2 weeks now... hopefully it won't "hurt" too much when the session starts again.
I've yet to find my phone. It's not under my bed, sofa, or the drawers @ work. Do we really need a phone? Is it worth it to pay $36 for 3 calls a month or not even? I'm seriously thinking of discontinuing my plan, or at least change it to pay-as-u-go. I don't understand the need for smart phone. Do we really need to be "connected" 24/7? Is it worth it to pay > $50 per mth just so that we can browse the net while we're out?
1 comment:
Happy new year! And yeah...stay healthy is my wish too..so as everyone I guess.
We don't really need a smart phone. But it's always nice to stay connected. If you don't use a lot just change to a lower monthly plan. I get it down to $20 (voice). Just spend a bit of time "chatting" w/ different reps. Once you get on contract (hardware upgrade) you will get free phone. I do believe a phone is necessary...for emergency purpose...or for your family to stay in touch with you.
Post a Comment