Did initial estimate for new project, and the more we looked at it the more number of days we added.... IMO it's a waste of time doing estimate sometimes.... in the end.. it is what it is. To me, it's there more as a formality than for practical reason.
Went to friend's bday dinner at a Japanese style bistro in downtown. The only thing I liked about that place was their drink. I ordered a melon soda, it was pretty good. It's probably the first time in N years that I'd ordered drink on the side.... and I's glad I did it. Most of their food was way too salty and too expensive for its value and quantity. Also, almost beyond possible to find parking there. Glad I got a ride from my friend.
Skating is getting better. I'm getting more speed than last year and more flow in my skating. I no longer needed to stuff in a quarter insole along the arch. Although, however, I find that I do not have enuf ankle support; way too much room around the ankle...maybe the "punching" needed to be more "pointy" but it's hard to do because of the stiffness of the boot. On the other hand, I probably won't be doing any double again anytime soon so probably don't need all that support. My "almost double" loop had completely disappeared.... probably due to the "new fit" (more broken into and no more 1/4 insole) I'm now getting from my boot.
Tried new recipe, tuna and fresh tomato spaghetti

1 comment:
I liked the garlic sauce in the tuna and fresh tomato spaghetti.
Post a Comment