Took the seabus and went to Longsdale Quay Market this weekend. It was interesting, like Granville Island. I had Lemon sugar crepe and latte for brunch, John had burger. My crepe was ok, not as good as the one in Sinclair center downtown. The latte was quite good too except that it's my 3rd cup of coffee that day..... had trouble finishing it.
Also, went to check out the new apartments @ Olympic village. It was very nice. Nice building and nice "park". Just not very nice surroundings..
Found a good video demonstration of flip jump. Now I know I'd been doing it wrong all along...
Went mall shopping w/ sis and mom. Been a while since I've been shopping for anything other than groceries.... quite refreshing. Legs still hurt afterwards.
Made pineapple fried rice with shrimp again Sun morning. It was organic shrimp from Superstore, only $4.99!!! It was very good this time. I took the time to break up the rice and mix w/ the paste evenly this time. Also, I dumped the paste at the center of wok, heated it up a bit, before mixing w/ the rice around it. That really helped. And, I did not put in too much rice this time. So, every grain of rice was evenly coated w/ the sauce.
3 comments:
I love crepe :P
But I guess I won't be able try crepe for a while...(diet mode.)
Where did you go shopping?
Oakridge Center
shopping with other people besides me, sounds like fun.
your right, the olympic village is nice, except the surrounding area isn't too nice. but it will be developed. nice view of construction cranes from the olympic village.
the shrimp and pineapple rice, was good. probably my favourite dish of yours.
Post a Comment