Went to see 2 open houses w/ sis on Sun. Both town houses, in a very nice quiet neighbour, something that I'm definitely missing right now. I liked the second one while she liked the first. The kitchen in the first one was way too small. You would have no working space, after say, you put your wok cover on it.
Met w/ UBC friends on Sat, ate at Ajitaro. We can call it a 10-yr reunion.
Saw friend's newborn, 6 mths. She's so very cute and very quiet and not afraid of stranger.
The older kid was a lot of fun to play with. She liked to open ppl purses and played around w/ her sis's pram as if she's the baby herself.
Cleaned my floor after I'd vacuumed the place. So, even though, I extremely overate at the sushi place, I'm still 2 pounds lighter than usual. And, I guess the skating during the week helped.
Skating is still off and on. But, more on than off, after I'd put in a 1/4 insole near the arch.
Still no double loop but it felt like it's getting there....maybe next year i'll have one again.
Finished watching "The Summit". It was very good, especially towards the end.
2 comments:
How's the food in Ajitaro? All u can eat place?
Very good. They have all u can eat but we didn't do that.
Post a Comment