Monday, January 11, 2010

A working weekend

Very busy this weekend.
Worked remotely both Sat and Sun. Cleaned up and improved CSS styles for all pages. Started Wed afternoon, finished Sun nite. All 6 main pages and their sub-pages, a total of 24 xhtml pages.

Cleaned floor and vacuumed on Sat morning. I love a clean floor.
Also, changed the filter. It's now SO much better!! I no longer "smell the dust" while vacuuming.

I found out that if I took out my Superfeet insole, my right foot no longer gets pushed to the outside. Since my left foot is fine, so I leave the left insole in. However, I still feel a bit much of an inside edge with the right foot. So, I still drove to Coquitlam to fix it. They said the right looked perfectly aligned and it's the left that might need fixing.... In the end, they put a shin in between my right blade and my boot. I hope that'd help, will have to skate and try it out.

Watched Avatar on Wed nite. It's quite good. We watched it in digital 3D.. probably should have watched it in IMAX ... oh well. Even though it's a weekday, lineup was still very long and it's a full house for the 7:15pm show, the 6:45pm show was sold out when we were lining up at about 6:20pm. I find it very tiring watching movies in 3D and it felt weird driving back home afterward.

Went to Mui's Garden on Sat nite. It was good. We ordered our usual favourites, Sweet and Sour pork, and Curry Chicken. We got to keep half of the Curry Chicken for brunch the next day.

My restaurant in Facebook is getting lower and lower rating due to lack of care...due to lack of time. I was quite interested to check out "Cafe World" too but didn't have time to get to it.

1 comment:

Petti said...

Avater is good! I feel like less dizzy compare with other 3D movies, though.

Google