Tuesday, December 29, 2009

X'mas came and gone

Just like that a year had passed by. The busiest and toughest year I've had by far, but also gained the most knowledge.

Had 2 sumptuous xmas dinners, or I should say 3.

Made use of the boxing week sale quite fully this week. Got quite a number of items, especially proud of myself for finding a $2x.xx green pan (ceramic non-stick) (after 20% off) at the very last min of the boxing week and by chance... almost didn't walk in that lil store.

Workwise had no progress, totally stuck on performance issue with BIRT reporting framwork.

Was going to see Avatar but all sold out... both 3pm and 6pm show....

Met with high school friends on the very last day. It was SO much fun!!! We had sushi and then bubble tea.... yeah.. like when we were teenagers... hoho. I was so wired up till after 4am...finished watching 2 movies and still very awake... no wonder how I woke up at 8am the next day. (also a proof that I'm totally used to the skytrain noise).

No comments:

Google