Went skating w/ friends on Sat. Surprisingly, it wasn't packed. The ice was pretty nice too. Saw the kid from our club that I used to skate with in the Bronze session 2 yrs ago. She's now doing single axel. Most of which she either fell or popped but a few of them were good. My feet went all numb after just standing around / skated very slowly... Didn't attempt my usually under-rotated double loop nor my sometimes-work-sometimes-don't-work camel spin. Had about 2 good scratch spins and the rest not-centered at all. But my back crossovers were good that day, partly due to the softness of ice. After many many years, I can finally skate backwards w/o too much tension and able to watch out for ppl. I'm still a bit weak on the clockwise direction but a huge improvement nonetheless.
Went to driving range afterwards. We forgot my club so I had to use John's clubs. Most of my shots sux but I had a few good ones w/ the hybrid!!! First time ever! It sounded so good. Ping!!!
Didn't do much cleanup other than the regular vacuum and wiping the floor.
Made chicken w/ tomato/egglpant/red and green peppers/onion sauce. It was average....could be because I only bought 1 eggplant while the recipe called for 2. In the end, I found it a bit blend so added in some ketchup and cumin. That did the trick or saved it...
Watched Quatum of Solace. It was ok. I went to sleep before it finished..... just too tired.
1 comment:
Thanks for coaching me on Saturday. Btw, you look like a butterfly on ice. :)
Post a Comment