Participated in Sun Run.
Official result: 53:17, 5:20/km, Place: 5938
I swear the clock at the finish line said "10:31" when I ran to it, and my friend said we started at 9:45, her watch. Could be because we waited a bit over the start line b4 we actually started.... I think I could have done 52mins... or maybe even 51mins.
My right ankle/arch started to hurt at about 7km and I had to run with the side of the right foot for about 1km... luckily it eased up and I was able to run normally in the last 2 km. If it wasn't for my misaligned right foot, I could have finished it in 50mins I think.
Sadly, eventhough we had a good team this year (2 of us finished 4Xmins, many around an hr or just under or just over....)... we couldn't find our team coporate results... maybe because we didn't have enuf ppl, it was just 9 of us.
Made banana bread again on Sat, hoping to have some of it on Sun after the Run... but sadly it's already all gone by the time I got home.
Found wholewheat goat cheese ravioli in SaveOn while getting the on-sale halibut steak. The ravioli was very very good. Somehow only the one on No.3 has it, not the one in IronWood.
Was going to make curry chicken on Sun but legs aching too much... couldn't stand for too long at a time. Somehow managed to do a light vacuuming around the kitchen and cooked the halibut for dinner. Having some fish is good and probably worth the $ 6.xx.... I'm getting very sick of ground meat.
2 comments:
congrats on finishing the sun run
JD
You are doing great! Good run!
Post a Comment