Went to Coquitlam and got new skates, Riedell 900. Took forever..... they were crazily busy in the morning dealing w/ tons of sharpenings. I had to go out and come back 1 1/2 hr later. So, I went to SuperStore and shopped. Got some granolar bars and my fav Lysol wipes, and some Special K. The cereal was on sale...~30cents cheaper than the on-sale price elsewhere.
Just like that my whole Sat was gone.... Left Richmond just before 10am and didn't come back after 4:30pm....
Usual routine for Sun. Church then, laundry, then dinners....
Just found out this morning that they didn't seal the bottom of my boots b4 putting in the new blades >_<. Luckily there were some sno-seal samples that came w/ the box... and luckily I decided to keep the box. They were offering to keep it instead....
Also, too exhausted on Sat and forgot my old skates in the shop with my $4x superfeet insoles in them...... I phoned them and they said they would keep them on the shelf for me. I'm going to pick them up Sat... which I'm going to do so anyway... for more boot punching aroud the ankle area.
Saw "Curious case of Benjamin Buttons". It's quite sad.
2 comments:
sorry to hear about your boots but good thing you are going back there anyways.
I was planning to watch Benjamin Buttons but got no time. :(
Post a Comment