Sunday, December 21, 2008

White Xmas

Started snowing on Sat nite. These are some of the pics I took on Sun:-

It was quite thick... I mean the snow, not my leg.

Our waterfall became a wall of icicles.


Our Driveway

Walking up to the swimming pool


Checking out the swimming pool. We had to uncover the snow to see the ice below.

I found this loosened big chunk of ice on the surface.
Isn't this pretty?
This is not special effect. This is my lens getting wet.
My attempt at a snow angel
Our balcony also had some snow.
The Rev Line
Still have a lot of ppl going shopping despite the snow


On Sat, went to in-laws and exchanged gifts. Then, to IKEA and got the drawer that I'd always wanted to go with the desk.

Had family dinner on Sat nite @ the usual place. It was great, esp the deep fried fish.... not so great with the fish belly and crap meat soup. For dessert, we had the usual red bean soup and the delicious almond cookies and coconut custard soft cake.

Because of the snow, skipped church on Sunday and just stayed in.... well sorta... Did managed to walk to Richmond Center and did some shopping @ nite (and also some groceries shopping in the morning across the street) :D. Such great deal!! Got 30% off from their scratch-and-save promotion plus no Tax, saved a total of $107.52!! HOHOHO Merry X'MAS. I still needed to buy new boots (the bottom of my sole is cracked and the metal is showing...) and present for my dad.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you to get the 30% off saving!
I never got so much saving in the scratch and save.
Fibbi

Bunny said...

:) Actually, 30% is the min. For linen it's 30-50% off...

Google