Tuesday, November 04, 2008

rainy weekend

Went to coquitlam to fix my blade alignments. Didn't get lost this time. After 5 times, I've finally remembered the route. After the fix, my right skate is much better now... feels more centered and better grip in my crossovers. My left skate is still weird.... I don't think there is any alignment that would fit my left foot. I think I need physio and custom extremely sturdy arch support (that would fit inside my skate.... not superfeet... tried that... didn't help) or sth that wraps my ankle very very tightly and only allows it to bend up and down and not inwards.

Been hooked up on YouTube watching other ppl skate. Some ppl are just amazingly talented.

Didn't do anything special for Halloween... except the usual... went to parents place for supper.

Went out for dinner on Sat at the Taiwanese/Shanghainese place. Good food... altho not as good as authentic shanghai restaurant.... esp the pork dumplings, but at the same time not as greasy.

Only ran once on the treadmill... no mood to run outside when it's rainy and cold.

No comments:

Google