Monday, July 21, 2008

another relaxing weekend

Total indulgence this weekend.... did absolutely nothing other than relaxing.
Went shopping at Richmond Center. Practiced self-restrain and only bought 2 piece of clothings and a cheap pair of sun glasses and a pair of extremely comfortable sandals from ALDO ..... originally the sales said she would gave me 10% off because of the tiny chip at the front of the shoes... but after she found out that it's already on sale... she just gave me the original discount 30%.... i asked if she could give me the 10% off on top of the 30% off... she said no..... but it was the most comfortable fitting sandals that I've ever tried on... so i suck it up and bought it.... maybe if John were there... I'd get more discount off....

Met with parents in Richmond Center... so ultimately ended up having dim sum with them. It was quite nice.... it's been a while since I've had dim sum.

Finished "Wheel of Darkness". It was ok... not as enticing or mysterious as the other ones in the Pendergast series. I bought it in Chapters... which was stupid cuz superstore has it for 20 or 25% off....

Started to get sick on Sun morning... sore throat.... still sick Mon.... but able to drive John to airport. South Terminal is way easier to get to than the other one.

Released build, beta, @ work.... started on design for a small enhancement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take care bunny!

Google