Monday, June 23, 2008

TV addict

Finished all 4 seasons of "Lost".
Feeling a bit empty with no good show to watch.
Started to watch "The 4400", an old show that I've seen a few of the episodes. Not as good as "Lost", or "Dexter", or "Supernatural"... but better than nothing.

Went to wedding on Sat. Both ceremony and banquet were very near to our place, so we just walked there. It's such a fun wedding. A bird flew in and stayed thru the entire ceremony.
There were quite a few speeches during the banquet. They were all very heart-felt and funny. The food was very good. I especially like that crab meatballs with cheese at the center. The cake was good too. I like the buttery cream that they used.

Managed to vacuum the whole place except one bedroom, cleaned out the countertop and ran the dishwasher, and did 2 loads of laundry. Next: bedsheets and pillows.

Ate too much crackers and nothing else for supper.. felt sick in the end
should cook that steak tonite that was defrosting in the fridge for over 2 days....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that the bird finally gets out of the chapel after the wedding. And the dress you wear during banquet is pretty!! :)
Fibbi

Anonymous said...

the wedding was lots of fun the bird was a pleasant surprise.
i knew you would feel lost without lost.

Google