Took day off this friday, had splitting headache in the morning. It got better after lunch but lingered all day and didn't go away completely till Sun morning. I think I ate too late on Thurs nite and somehow that dehydrated my brain...
Chinese new year is coming and there are lots of candies on sale. We went and got 2 bags of it.... in 2 different times w/in the same day... lol.
I got some marshmallow w/ pudding, marshmallow w/ blueberry jam, cookie with almond, fruit plus, nestea, super lemon, honey lemon.
I like honey lemon and fruit plus the most!
LOL I don't think I can loose weight during chinese new year.
Went to the wedding course on Sat morning. Lots of food and lots of ppl. It wasn't much fun, decided to not continue it... we don't need it anyway. Should be going to the convalidation course next year instead...
Shopped around for evening gown. Visited the bridal shop that I'd reserved for my wedding dress. Saw some of the new inventory, still like mine the best.
I looked like a pig in the evening gowns..... not a surprise.... skipped running the whole week last week... busy with platy babies and cleaning the tanks.
I managed to run almost 30mins and walked 5 mins uphill this morning, but not that useful becaue I'd chowed down on some swiss roll that my mom bought yesterday for breakfast.
Went to the Richmond winterfast on Sat. My skating club did a group number on the fake temporary ice rink that they had set up on granville and minoru. The ice was crappy, it's just plastic not really ice. They didn't do so well on the fake ice, couple of ppl stumbled and fell couple of times. They couldn't do any jump cuz that would crack the fake ice. One of the mom told me that they were all very sore from the morning practice cuz the fake ice was not slippery enuf and they had to push way harder than normal.
We lined up in a couple of stalls and got some free Starbucks tea latte, and some free hot chocolate. One of the chocolate tasted like crap and artifical. The tea latte was awesome, I'm going to buy some later.
We also had 2 bands during the festival, The Paperboy, and Hedley. Hedley was awesome!! He had so much energy and he's so funny. They were told no nudity on stage, so instead he brought some bras on stage and wore them. He was spitting way too much as well, both to the air and accidentally to his band members.
Also, we lined up at the aberdeen center stall for the "monopoly" game and I got a hello kitty money bank :D. When you press the button, they would move towards each other and kiss.
It was so much fun except for the disappointing free ice and the freezing weather.
1 comment:
You should've gone to the summer festival, it would've been warmer
Post a Comment