Monday, October 16, 2006

Headache epic

Have a headache on Fri... lasted till Sat.
Actually threw up after dim sum on friday... and left work early and skipped my skating class. Felt much better after I threw up (either from T3 or from indigestion) and no headahce for the rest of the day... but then on Sat it's back altho milder.
Went gown shopping with friend, went to Bisou and Garden of Eden. Bisou's dresses are much more expensive and their sample dresses are quite worn out.
Had lunch at i-cafe, shared a speghetti with meat sauce and an egg.
Afterwards, went to a custom-made dress store in Vancouver... they don't have much dress to let us see. Then, went to 2 bridal protrait shooting stores in Richmond. Both of them have dresses to try on, one more than the other. I can't decide which dress I like the best.... cute and lighter or elegant but heavier.... i donno i donno....
The only thing I'm certain is that chinese stores have dresses that suit me better..... i.e. I don't have to hold on to the dress for my dear life. Both shops in Richmond have about the same price $2xxx - $3XXX for photo shooting..... I so wanted it.... since it's a once in a life time thing. But, to do the pre-wedding photo... will definitely need to take a day off (and will definitely take a whole day for the shoot), but u get to rent out 3 dresses and a tux for the pre-wedding shooting, and 3 dresses for the wedding day (no tux, but dresses include the wedding gown)...

On the other hand, my sister already bought the bridesmaid dress.... she's faster than me.

No comments:

Google