Been so busy at work that I had forgotten to blog last week...
We're already past deadline and still there are many things to do...
Weekend was a lot of fun. Went to friend's wedding on Sat.
The ceremony was held at a church in Delta, banquet was at Four Seasons.
The singer that they hired was very very good. Her name was Rachel, and her middle name was my name. She had been singing for 11 years. She was very friendly. She told us that she's going to UBC second year and wondering what club we would recommend for her to join to meet people. I had no idea.... it was all work for me back then. She was friendly and cute, definitely won't have problem meeting people. After the ceremony there were refreshments, very good sandwiches, veggie dips, cookies, and pop. I only had 1/3 of a sandwich cuz my stomach wasn't feeling very well.
At the banquet, there were roasted suckling pig, champagne, and fruit punch at the reception. The hotel was very nicely decorated, but the washroom was 1/2 a block away from the room. The food was very good but I had indigestion from the soup so I didn't enjoy it as much as I could. I was so sick in the end that I felt like I could throw up any time...
We had
- Lobster cappuccino scotch whiskey soup (with lobster meat inside)
- crab cake with ceamy leeks underneath and salad on top
- champagne granite
- sable fish (very creamy! excellent quality! tasted like sea bass but better)
- chocolate wedding cake
- dessert buffet (sampled the bread pudding,cream caramel, cheesecake, and apple pie)
Again, I didn't get the bouquet, some kid got it. It was a very nice bouquet, has real white roses with dyed pink rim on it...must have worth a fortune....
When I got home, I had the longest burp ever, lasted 4 seconds!! Then, I felt a lil better.
On Sun, went shopping in metrotown. We looked at about 4 different jewellery stores, but no one can beat the price at a store that's about to close out.
No comments:
Post a Comment