Monday, January 23, 2006

rainy

So depressing, been raining almost every day now.
Weekend came and gone, almost didn't notice it.
Saw "Crash" and "Brother's Grimm".
Did water change on both of my tanks.
Had my facial on Sun morning. Facial is SO boring..... I just kept thinking of my skating program during it.
Tried Typhoon wash at that new car wash place on Steveston, costs $12. Car looks much different afterwards.
Went with John to drop off his old computer.
Went to Aberdeen center, not much to see. Only have 2 stores, chinese white powdery peanut candy store and flower store.
Been eating too much lately, and slacking on running in the morning. I think I gained like 2 pounds in a week.
Work has been so busy lately... I constantly planned to go in during weekend, keyword on "planned".

Finished my "Undomestic Goddess" this morning, that book is the best of all books that Sophie had written!
Found some more baby snails this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, your car did look much better
crash was ok. I am not sure why the celebration at aberdeen isnt that good. the pacific coliseum has a good one.

Bunny said...

Yes, should check out the pacific coliseum one.
I wonder if they have the fish catching game... I wonder if I can just play for free and give them back the fishes.

Google